Change changing places
Root yourself to the ground
Word to the wise, well you get what’s coming
One word can bring you round
~ Yes -Changes
So many changes in my life lately! I’m back, though!
- I have finished editing a 300 page book by an author named David Gatesbury. Look for him on Amazon – he has several crime and mystery novels you might find interesting. Not my genre, but interesting nonetheless.
- I have been talking to a man I lived with 30 years ago and I broke his heart to follow my career in music. When my beloved aunt passed he wrote to me and we ended up spending hours on the phone and Skype every night, until I flew from Iowa to Florida to seem him again. By the end of the weekend, he got down on one knee and proposed to me (VERY romantic, wouldn’t you say?) Of course, I accepted, having fallen in love with him all over again.
- Having done all this, I moved to Florida a month ago and we have planned our wedding date for a weekend in May, on the beach, surrounded by friends and family. Most of our wedding will be DIY (much more fun!), and I can’t wait to be his wife!
- My oldest son is moving here, hopefully to be part of the “family business.”
- His son is moving here, also to hopefully become part of the family business.
- I am starting a freelance editing company, so spread the word! My website, EditorsEtc..com will be up soon.
Tell me what you’ve been up to. I can’t wait to hear!